HOME      ABOUT      FAVORITE POSTS      ESSENTIAL OILS      COLLABORATE      BLOGLOVIN      CONTACT

6/5/15

//FOCUS//

I've been feeling convicted about how I've been spending my time lately, so I've decided to do something about it.  I'm not the best planner/organizer, but when I saw that Crystal Paine from Money Saving Mom was doing a course called "Make Over Your Morning" I decided to take the plunge!




I'm on day 3 and its been amazing, I've been learning how to prioritize my mornings and listing what the important things are that I want to fill up my day with instead of the day taking over and feeling like I did a million things but can't think of what they were.  I'm super excited about taking this course and getting a better hold of my days and what they will look like.

So far:

+ I started to wake up at 5:00 a.m. so I can get some alone time in the mornings to pray, read my bible and exercise.  I know not every mom can do this, specially if you have little ones waking you up throughout the night.  

+ I've been preparing my day starting the night before, getting my kitchen clean so that when I wake up my kitchen is not a mess and I can cook without having to do tons of dishes before.

+ Laying out my clothes so I can change for the day, this has been hard for since becoming a mom...specially a stay at home mom.  I would feel like I had no one to dress for and I was bound to get your clothes messy from Peanut Butter and Jelly, or dirt and mud.  I decided that I should be dressing for the people I love and since I've started getting ready in the mornings I feel like I have more energy for the day, like I'm ready to tackle our day! and not just sit and binge watch on Netflix....Oops did I just say that aloud? 


So if you feel like your mornings look like a bunch of craziness, check out "Make Over Your Mornings" it has helped me so much!

What is the hardest part of your day?  


This is my personal opinion, I did not "review" this product. 




No comments:

Post a Comment