HOME      ABOUT      FAVORITE POSTS      ESSENTIAL OILS      COLLABORATE      BLOGLOVIN      CONTACT

6/12/15

Friday Favorites

Im starting a series called "Friday Favorites" where I will be posting some of my favorite things.  Today I am posting my 4 favorite blogs: 




MaggieWhitley:  Maggie writes about motherhood and life in such an uplifting way and she also started writing about her running journey.  She also has the two cutest kids ever and a bright and cheerful apartment that I adore.  Im so encouraged by her to get moving and looking at life on the bright side. 
Mamawatters:  Amanda writes on motherhood, natural living and just life.  Amanda motivates me to live simply...and c'mon just look at her beautiful home and cutest baby bump.   
BecomingJolie: Jolie has an amazing sense of humor and writes exactly how it is. I also love her sense of  fashion and home decor, and she is also AMAZING at thrift shopping. 
valmariepaper:  Valerie is such an inspiration to me, she writes on accomplishing goals, and staying focused in her life. I love how she lists her goals every month, it has really motivated me to write my goals down every month.  She also has some amazing journals that Im looking forward to purchasing. 
What are your favorite blogs to read? 
Photo credit: Maggie Whitley & Valmariepaper 

No comments:

Post a Comment