HOME      ABOUT      FAVORITE POSTS      ESSENTIAL OILS      COLLABORATE      BLOGLOVIN      CONTACT

3/25/16

Do you BuJo ?



So Ive been hearing about Bullet Journaling for a while now, and Im starting to get very intrigued.  Usually went I get ideas, want to brain dump, come up with fun projects...I grab a sheet of paper and start writing them down and guess what Im left with? a bunch of papers everywhere and then I forget about them.

Heather from Wellermommablog.com did some awesome posts about the BuJo system (bullet journaling) and I think Im in love! 

She's did a few scopes recently and you can watch them on https://katch.me/wellermomma

Bullet Journaling helps her stay flexible, BuJu Basics: How to begin, and another called BuJo Basics: Index and Calendars.  

Im so excited to get start and keep all my thoughts in one space.  

Necessities to get you started:

  • A bullet journal (I ordered a graph one here) you can also order one from bulletjournal.com


Also ZealousMom did an awesome post on the Do's and Don'ts of Bullet Journaling that I found very interesting and of course she came up with a group board on ideas on journaling here.  

How do you keep organized? Do you BuJo?

No comments:

Post a Comment