HOME      ABOUT      FAVORITE POSTS      ESSENTIAL OILS      COLLABORATE      BLOGLOVIN      CONTACT

3/30/15

Homemade Thieves Foaming Hand Soap

A few months ago I tried the Thieves Foaming Hand Soap and fell in love with it and haven't wanted to try anything else since, it didn't dry out my hands like other soaps did and I knew we were using something that wasn't harmful to our bodies and it smells AMAZING.  I ran out a few weeks ago and went searching for a recipe to make my own.  




Here is the recipe I used for my homemade foaming hand soap:: 

10-12 drops of Young Living Thieves Essential Oil
Distilled Water

Combine castile soap and oil, and then fill soap dispenser the rest of the way with water, give a little shake.  That’s all there is to it!
They also make the perfect housewarming or hostess gift to put in a basket! 


No comments:

Post a Comment